Job Description The Molds and Tooling Team Manager is a major position in Arkal and is involved in all of the key processes of the company's business. Therefore, the Molds and Tooling Team Manager is required to set the technical ground for the success of the projects at the following stages:
• RFQ's- mold price, feasibility etc.
• Nomination to full dim OK.
• Successful launch at the production site. Responsibilities: Full responsibility over Molds and Tooling department in the following aspects:
• Molds and Tooling team - recruiting, training, and monitor activity. KPI's setting and follow up.
• Building department annual plan.
• Feasibility studies.
• Molds quotations.
• Allocation of molds makers.
• Nominating of molds makers.
• Global professional guidance to excellence.
• Global Molds and Tooling engineers support.
Full responsibility for the correct methodology of working in a global, project-focused company:
• Monitor the following of the defined procedure within the project, by both Molds and Tooling engineers and the related interfaces (Project Manager, Designer).
• Monitor the process in front of Arkal injection sites to assure easy launch.