The following list of technologies, tools, are not exhaustive, but should be representative of your skillset if seeking employment with Anagal-Kimaia.
Expert level experience in all categories or items below is not required.
Expertise varies by job description, but understanding and experience with each of the categories below is required:
• Development Tools / IDE’s: o Android Studio, XCode, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Browser Dev Tools (IE & Chrome), TensorFlow and TensorFlow Lite, Firebase ML Kit.
• Source Control: o Git or Mercurial, Github, BitBucket.
• Server Development Tools: o Node.js, C# and .Net, PHP, Python, Ruby, OpenAPI (AKA Swagger), Jenkins, TeamCity
• Databases and Cloud-based File Storage: o Google Cloud Storage, Firebase Storage and Firestore, BigQuery, Redis, Elastisearch, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon DynamoDB
• Security and Protocols: o OAuth, SOAP, HTTP/S, TCP/IP, SMTP, REST
• Cloud Platforms: o Azure, Google Cloud, AWS, Salesforce /Force.com, Heroku
• Operating Systems: o iOS, Android, Mac OSX, Linux
• Database and Storage Technologies: o SQL Server, Azure Storage (various), AWS Storage (various), MongoDB, PostgreSQL Non-Technical Skills
• Retains background in application integration
• Has the ability to work independently with customers, proactive, self-starter and self-managed
• Has the ability to solicit and elicit customer needs and requirements • Maintains software development methodologies