BMC helps customers run and reinvent their businesses in the digital age by tackling their IT management challenges, championing their innovation, and celebrating their success. Every BMC employee has the potential to have a tremendous impact on customer success—and when customers thrive, we all do. BMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable customer growth and innovation every day. You will be surrounded by peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud, in an environment that fosters individuality, respect, and personal ambition. BMC is looking for a technical support analyst who is customer focused and technically skilled. The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for working with customers to diagnose, troubleshoot, debug and resolve product issues of moderate scope. This individual takes ownership of and exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions to resolve customer issues.
• Ensure customer success and satisfaction by providing solutions to complex technical problems remotely via web and phone support.
• Recreate and simulate customer scenarios.
• Manage product problems through support analysis sessions.
• Work directly with R&D to resolve complex support problems
• Provide Introductory Training to customers when upon call.
• Review and approve cases according to the escalation procedure.
• Prepare for and supports new products within the technical area.
• Include product documentation review and revisions.
• Work on customer support related projects as assigned.
• Test resolutions provided by development and package for release to customers.